Monday, August 1, 2011

Alright let's party

It's about that time. Haunter's special crappy drawings for your blog contest thing.

How to enter:
All you have to do is be a follower of this blog and leave a comment on this post.

Who wins:
I'm going to do drawings for at least the first 5 followers to leave comments.

What you win:
I'll look at your blog and draw...something. Whatever I come up with. I don't think they are particularly good drawings usually but people seem to like them. Here are the winners from last time. So I will draw some crap and then make a post about it. I'll also link back to your blog in that post.

In addition, I will put the first 5 on my blogroll where you will stay until I do this again.

Good luck.

18 comments:

  1. Ohh please pick me, i know it should be random but hey, im the first! hahahah good luck to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to enter too! This is s fun idea! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. GM-It's not random it's just at least the first 5 to comment will get a drawing.

    Raegan-Your blog is going to be kind of challenging for me with how girly it is but I'll do my best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well, i guess i won hahaha cant wait to see all the drawings :D last ones were great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see Raegan's. Hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Id say pick me but if you cant think of anything then don't worry haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah, not in the first 5! That sucks. Ah well :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaand... I'm late. Story of my life. -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I'm saying is I've done a drawing for everyone that's commented so far. I'll probably do a few more but no promises on how many more. Try your luck! I'll post them up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All i'm saying this is going to be featured in my blog tomorrow :D
    Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even if I'm not chosen, this ought to be interesting. I'm already following, so I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pick me pick me! and draw a mermaid having sex with that chicken nugget guy from mcdonalds! pleasseee1!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like I missed it but that's cool. Hopefully if you do this again I'll have a better chance of catching it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So i won't be entered in the drawing? :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. -MIGHT-have still drawn for everyone so far because I'm awesome. Guess we'll see tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darn I missed it! D:
    Will Follow so I dont miss the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i would enter but i can not draw literally at all

    ReplyDelete