Sunday, August 7, 2011

Get you some crappy drawings challenge edition.

I thought adding a collaborative twist on this would be a fun idea so let's give it a shot yeah?

For this one I want suggestions or ideas of what you would like me to draw. I'll take at least the first 5 suggestions from followers. I'll make a post with your drawings and links to your blog and all that. The only thing I will say is if the suggestion is too offensive I won't do it. If you are one of the first 5 and it is too offensive I'll ask for a suggestion of something else and draw that. I am a citizen of the internet so at this point it is hard to offend me personally but I have to use my best judgment for the sake of the blog.

Anyway, first 5 I will definitely do. After that, it's a matter of if I feel like doing more or not. I've consistently done more than 5 so it's worth your time to make a suggestion after that 5 mark. I'll probably just draw the suggestions I like after that. Who knows? I'll post the results Tuesday or Wednesday.

Good luck and I'm excited to see what you come up with!

13 comments:

  1. I think you should be a guest drawer for my Dino Neymar comic and it should be feature in both blogs. Take a look, i would love a collaboration from you, perhaps a redraw for Dino Neymar or a new character. Look http://www.gmsoccerpicks.com/2011/08/dino-neymar-vs-poneymar-round-1.html

    Hope you like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might sound weird. But, anyways.
    I'd love you to do a drawing of one Freddie Mercury, the late Queen frontman. And the duke of epicness. ;)

    I believe your rendition of this rock god could be really cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cigarette smoking a human, flicking the "ash" into an ashtray sized couch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Working on them now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Draw Zooey Deschanel on top of the statue of liberty. Pweeeze!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure, I'll bite, A dragon crawling through an eyesocket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good suggestions so far :)

    draw some super hot car! i love sexy cars

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK. Picture this. It's a hot summer day. You're on the beach, enjoying your ice cream, and looking at hot ladies and what not. And then, suddenly from nowhere you get teleported to the frigging desert. So you're like "wtf?" and try to take a lick from your melting ice cream. But what is this? The ice cream is gone! You look around and find that it has been stolen by a gecko that's now sitting on a stone, eating your ice cream and taunting you. I'd like a drawing of the moment you realize that you forgot your wallet in your other pants and got no idea how you bought the ice cream in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you should draw a picture of a duck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do a "crappy" version of "Drawing Hands" by M. C. Escher. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawing_Hands)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Draw an airport landing on a plane :|

    ReplyDelete