Wednesday, August 3, 2011

And the the winners are...(Revisited)

(I was in the midst of writing a really comment in response to all the love I got and thought I'd just make a post about it instead.)

First: I'm glad everyone liked at least some of the drawings!

The !SLG! and LoneIslander drawings are probably my fave of the lot.

SLG's reminds me of being a kid playing Mortal Kombat on SNES and screaming at my friend to stop sweeping me over and over and over again.

The chainsaw panda I don't know if I ever would have came up with that myself but I was glad to draw it. I did at one point draw werewolf whales or whalewolves so maybe I'd get around to a chainsaw panda but I'm not sure.

I might occasionally do as D4 suggested and just randomly draw for people. Like if you have a particular post I liked or just have a cool blog  I could bang something out and make a post about it. I'll be on the look out for this but will also still offer to do drawings for you guys like we've been doing.

Thanks for everything :)

11 comments:

  1. YAY I said something useful :D

    And I ccan relate to little kid playingg mk on snes. That was me once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing it! I cant wait for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news, looking forward to it.
    Great drawings, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. slg made me laugh because it reminded me of all the raging gamers ive seen haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great drawings, and I'm glad they won. You guys deserve it! GMsoccerpicks, AGREED! :D I didn't participate last time but I was asleep. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. waiting for more, i'd appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. slg definetly can't wait for another post like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, dude, thank you for all the drawings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted you to know I featured you in my post today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. God, i'd love to have a drawing describing my blog. I've always wondered how I'm conceived by the general public. I tried to make a drawing myself once. It didn't really turn out that good. Who would've known that paper was flammable. Anywho, @my day in a sentence recommended your blog in his blog and i do believe it's worth following.

    ReplyDelete
  11. D4-Yeah man it was a good idea.
    GM-You're very welcome
    Inverse-Thank you :D
    Electric-Yeah I definitely created from experience with that one
    Genetics-You'll have more chances sure enough
    Ingonyama-Will do :)
    Jerrick-Agreed :)
    My day-I just saw that. Awesome awesome awesome. Thank you. I don't expect people to do that but it's great when they do. It almost always results in more followers. Hey I'm up to 30 now!
    Michael-Thanks for following. You'll have a chance soon. Like...sometime now-ish.

    ReplyDelete